Friday 26 December 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope you have all been enjoying a Merry Christmas and that you found lots of makeup goodies under the tree.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Santa had been stocking up at Camera Ready Cosmetics when I received a La Femme blush palette in my stocking!

I have heard rave reviews from fellow artists who use this palette so I'm expecting great things. Apparently this is the only blush palette I will ever need and judging it by the excellent range of colours it could be true. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to use them on set so watch this space....

Let me know what you received this year by leaving a comment below!


Picture Source: camerareadycosmetics.com

3 comments:

  1. Update! I've been trying the palette out on myself the last few days and as well as being highly pigmented the texture and finish is beautiful. The colours blend nicely and are really long lasting so they are a hit with me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it...I love it! All you'll need and so compact which is important to me as an MUA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really trying to condence my kit so looks like this is going to be a god send!

    ReplyDelete