Wednesday 3 June 2009

Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser 30% Discount

I'm a sure you have all see my rave reviews for Dermalogica's Ultraclaming cleanser but if you missed it the 1st time around click here....


The reason why I thought to revive this old post is that the lovely Marie from the I Love...The Obsessions of a Shopaholic! blog has a code for 30% off my favourite cleanser courtesy of the Jersey Beauty Company posted today.

Skip on over to I Love...The Obsessions of a Shopaholic! to get the discount code now!


Don't forget that if you are a pro mua you can apply to join the Dermalogica Insider Programme which also entitles you to pro discount.

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the link!
    It's a bargain eh!

    I usually use Special Cleansing Gel and still am, but on your reccomendation I just got my 30% and got Ultracalming cleanser to use on the go!

    P.s I love your blog, i'm not a MUA but it's great to see what you guys do and reccomend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely unrelated to the post but I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this blog (I do love the ultra calming cleanser so I guess it's related on that note)
    I am currently training to be a makeup artist myself & have found this blog to be invaluable, especially the kit building posts with their money saving tips (all the other girls I'm training with seem to have never ending funds for makeup so it's nice to see I'm not the only one with a budget!)
    Is there any chance you could do a post on concealing, especially for particularly bad skin? I would love to hear your take on it.
    Thanks again, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read the review on UCC.I love Dermalogica and am trying out some of their products right now. i love their daily microfoliant and have just written a review on it. On another related note, I get all my stuff from Jersey Beauty which seems to be the cheapest. They have some freebies going at the moment and always have offers on. My advice is to sign up with them and get their mailout which often has money off codes on different products with REALLY great discounts! I get one about every month with different offers.

    ReplyDelete