Thursday 5 February 2009

Enter The Elle/Loreal Paris New Talent 2009 Competition

Elle and Loreal Paris have again joined forces in the search to find the makeup artist of the future to follow in the footsteps of past winners Rose Angus and Clair Waterman.

They have now launched the Elle/Loreal Paris New Talent Competition mini-site where you can find out all the information you need to enter the competition and print you face chart. Visit the mini-site at www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/ellenewtalent/

You will need to design your makeup look showing all the Loreal products you would use on the face chart along with an A3 mood board and 200 word (max) description supporting your design to the address below before the closing date 2nd April 2009

Bernice Frampton, Elle/L'Oreal Paris New Talent, 64 North Row, London, W1K 7LL

Good Luck!

Related Posts
Elle/Loreal New Talent Competition 2009

Subscribe to What The Pros Do to receive free updates now!

Picture Source: lorealparis.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Well there goes any chance I'd EVER have...my achilles heel as a makeup artist is face charts...it makes me sad :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you gonna enter?? i hate face charts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suck at face charts too! Its the one reason I didnt enter the last couple of years because I kept putting it off until i missed the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I thought it was just me. Face Charts destroy me. Talk about taking the fun out of something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wouldnt it be sooo much better if we could do the look on someone and photograph it!

    I guess one day im gonna have to bite the bullet and really practice face charts...

    ReplyDelete