Tuesday 23 December 2008

Pro Products For Your Kit

I thought I would share a site with you that has been invaluable to me whilst building my makeup kit.

The secret to building a kit that really works for you is making informed product choices which is where InMyKit comes in. Once I discovered the site run by Emmy Award winning makeup artist Kevin James Bennett it was the end of impulse buys at the makeup counter and a new streamlined, productive, organised kit.

InMyKit is a comprehensive list of products really used by top makeup artists working in Film, TV and Print. Its not about fancy packaging and expensive labels but about performance. All the products featured on the site are tried and tested under professional conditions and only get KJB's stamp of approval if they stand up to the demands of the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment