1. MAC Strobe Cream - Great for dewy skin and highlights
2. Dermalogica Active Moist
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
4. Derma Guard Skin Protectant - Can also be used for fixing mistakes with a cotton bud.
5. Anti Bacterial Hand Gel
6. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
7. Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
8. Palmers Body Gloss- great for glamour/bikini shoots.
9. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Body Lotion
10. Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
11. Pore Minimiser
12. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Sample - in case someone wants to wash their makeup off.
13. Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion Sample - To matt out oily skin.
14. Brow Palette
15. Tweezerman Tweezers - Excellent grip and great for precision
All my big bottles of lotion have been decanted into small Muji pumps to reduce weight and save space which has made a huge difference. I have also replaced the 12 colour Screenface Eyeshadow palette I used to cart around because I used 3 of the colours for brows by making a small customised palette. I also carry samples of products I very rarely use so I'm prepared but don't have to waste space.
Here it is all packed up in a little 19cmW x 15cmH x 5.5cmW I got from John Lewis for £5 (if I remember rightly) for a set of 3.
If you have a skin care or prep product you think is a must have that I need in my kit or you have a question or comment on one of the items I do carry let me know by posting in the comments box.
N.B. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. I will update the posts at some point in the future when I upgrade my camera!