Thursday 8 January 2009

My Makeup and Light Hair Styling Kit

I am pretty sure all makeup artists, like me, love snooping in each others makeup kits to see how they are organised and what gems they can find. I'm going to give you all a look inside my kit in a series of weekly posts with a breakdown of products I carry.

I will start this series of posts off with a look at my kit as a whole and will follow it with a post on the skin care products I carry.

I have been working hard to condense my kit and everything fits into the 50cmL x 30cmH x 25cmW holdall with wheels below.


If you have any questions along the way post a comment!

1 comment:

  1. i never get the chance to see inside others kits, so i can't wait to see what treasures you have in yours! please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete